- the monumental material dedicated to the 40th anniversary of the British project – Attrition;
- huge interview with the “granddaddies” of the New Zealand gothic scene – Disjecta Membra;
- an interview with Roger Karmanik (Brighter Death Now / Cold Meat Industry) about his performance in Kiyv and his trip to Chornobyl;
- the 10 years story of the industrial festivals Energy Open Air and Winter Energy under one cover: Raison D’être, Alien Vampires, A7ie, Stahlnebel & Black Selket, Larva, GunMaker, Severe Illusion, WormZ, Dolls of Pian, Schyzzo.Com, dj Terrorissmo;
- continuation of our regular section “Fire Walk with Me” on the best fire theaters in the world. This time our guests were Pyroterra – an art group from the Czech Republic;
- you can discover more about photography in an interview with Tessa’s Welten Fotografie.